Sunday, April 20, 2008

Surprise! It's a lizard

Check out this guy:


I think he's a Green Anole lizard. I saw him when I was leaving the house the other day, and I almost didn't stop to take a picture. But I ran back in to grab my camera because I saw him do this: 



This morning I planted my sunflower seeds. Now it's raining, which is good. But it's supposed to rain for the next few days so I hope the seeds don't wash away. 




If you need a laugh check out this SNL skit. It's a hoot. Especially to someone who wants to throw a surprise party for her boyfriend every year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was effin hilarious. I'm sitting here at work watching it and trying (unsuccessfully) not to bust out laughing. I caught the very tail end of that skit when it was on (2 weeks ago?)... it makes a lot more sense now. Funny.

There used to be lizards like that all over my grandparent's house when I was growing up. If you catch them you can make them hang on your earlobe by their mouth. Have you ever seen that?

Anyway... good luck with your flowers!